VIEW GIN BROCHURE HERE
PREMIUM, MICRO- BATCH GIN
Siegfried, from German mythology, was a dragon-slaying hero. He bathed in the blood of a dragon to be invincible but a linden leaf landed on his back and left him vulnerable. This was to be his ‘Achilles heel’. As in the story, linden is at the centre of the recipe for Siegfried Gin – Linden blooms are the lead botanical.
SERVE & TASTE
- Siegfried is a classic dry gin, rather emphasizing juniper than citric notes. It is very smooth, but still very complex.
- Linden blossoms provide a very unique warm finish.
- Straight at room temperature / Siegfried is also a sipping gin
- As a Gin & Tonic with a premium tonic
- As a main ingredient in classic cocktails
We suggest using Thomas Henry as a tonic in an exceptional Gin and Tonic.