A PROUD HISTORY
The history of Britvic juices began with the launch of the British Vitamin Products Company in the mid-1800s. In 1949 the Britvic juices brand was launched and in 1971 the Britvic Brand became the name of the Britvic company. In 1938 soft drinks were introduced so poor people had access to vitamin C without using preservatives.
- 7 out of 10 Juices bought in the on trade are Britvic Juice
- Britvic Juice is No.1 in the Juice market
- Only Brand to offer full range of juices to the licensed trade Britvic have always been advocates of quality and innovation.
- The range in Ireland includes: orange, tomato, cranberry, apple, pineapple, and Britvic 55 Sparkling Orange
- Traditional serve in tall glass with ice