Proudly crafted by Matteo Corazzollain Tres, Trentino, Italy, Angioletti ciders are always made from apples which are grown, pressed, fermented and bottled in Italy.
Only ever made from 100%juice(no concentrate), Angioletti craft ciders contain no artificial sweeteners,flavourings or colourings, and are vegan-friendly.
The sparkling style of our ciders comes from ‘charmat-method‘ fermentation. This is the same method as used for Prosecco.
Angioletti Secco sparkling craft Italian cider (available in 500ml and 750ml)
- Made from 100% Italian apple juice
- alc. 5% ABV
- Style: ‘Secco’ / Medium-dry
- Tasting note: fine bubbles, aromas of fresh apple and white blossom are followed by intense, fresh flavours of orchard fruits, and a satisfying, clean, crisp aftertaste.
- Serving suggestion: serve chilled in a large flute glass as an apéritifor alongside antipasti.
- Cider-maker: Matteo Corazzolla