BORN IN DUBLIN IN 1927
From small beginnings in 1927, MiWadi was filled by hand in Dublin and distributed by horse and cart. Miwadi is still produced in Dublin to this day and around 16.5 million litres of MiWadi are consumed every year. With a wide range of flavours available and a full No Added Sugar range added to the portfolio MiWadi is a firm favourite with all the family.
MIWADI IS THE LEADING SQUASH IN THE LICENSED TRADE IN IRELAND
- MiWadi is an iconic Irish brand
- Market leader in Squash in Ireland
- MiWadi has a brand call in the pub
- Healthy alternative with No Added Sugar
- New MiWadi 0% Sugar range now available
- MiWadi is made with love in our Dublin plant so it’s been enjoyed by generations of Irish kids!
- Simply mix with water to produce a refreshing cordial
MiWadi TV Advert – Just add MiWadi