THE ORIGINAL LEMON AND LIME SOFT DRINK
C. L. Grigg introduced his famous recipe in 1929 and 7UP has become a worldwide famous brand since the brand was launched in the 1930s. 7Up is a lemon and lime flavoured, non-caffeinated soft drink, which is bottled and distributed by Britvic Ireland on behalf of PepsiCo. The lemon, lime and bubbles are the key to the enduring popularity of 7Up.
- The light, refreshing flavour of 7UP is a result of its 100% natural fruit flavours and zero colourings or caffeine
- 7up is the Number One Lemon and Lime flavoured soft drink in the licensed trade*
- 7UP is the second largest brand in the carbonated drinks market in Ireland*
- In the on trade, 7up 200ml outsells Sprite 3.8 times to 1*
- 7up Free outsells Sprite 10.4 times to 1*
- Traditional serve in a tall glass with a wedge of lime and ice to show-off that fantastic carbonation!
- As a mixer with spirits
*Source: Nielsen On Trade Audit
7-UP Free Serve